This chicken bacon ranch pizza is so cheesy and delicious, and easy to make too! Perfect for family pizza night!
Guess what? Today is international bacon day! If ever a food needed to be celebrated, it’s bacon. It just makes everything taste better. Sweet or savory, there’s hardly a dish out there that wouldn’t be improved with a little bacon. We really don’t eat much red meat around here, but we love bacon!
My kids chose this chicken bacon ranch pizza for their back to school celebration dinner, and it turned out fantastic! I love the crisp pizza dough, savory bacon and chicken, and ooey-gooey cheese. I made my own crust (as I usually do, but you could easily substitute some pre-made crust or dough if you’re in a hurry or don’t want to make your own. This is definitely one that we’ll make again for family pizza night!
Chicken Bacon Ranch PizzaPrint Recipe
for the crust:
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, yeast, and sugar. Let sit five minutes, or until bubbly. Add the flour and salt, and mix until a dough forms. Knead gently, adding more flour as needed, to form a soft dough. Cover and let rest 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500 with a baking stone or overturned cookie sheet inside. Spread the dough out to form a large circle. Mix the ranch dressing and garlic, and spread over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then spread the chicken and bacon pieces on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese. Place on preheated baking stone or cookie sheet, and bake 8-9 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
For more delicious International Bacon Day recipes, check out these fantastic and delicious recipes from some of my fabulous blogging friends!
Maple Bacon cinnamon rolls from Ashlee Marie
Maple Bacon Waffles from Real Mom Kitchen
Bacon Jam from The Stay at Home Chef
BLT Cobb Salad from Life Made Simple
Smothered Pork Chops with Bacon Crumbles from 365 Days of Crockpot
Bacon Cheese Rolls from Creations by Kara
Bacon Wrapped Meatballs from Butter with a Side of Bread
Bacon Cheese Pastries from Food Crafts and Family
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Chicken Rollups from Yummy Healthy Easy
Hot Cheesy Kale and Bacon Dip from Real Mom Kitchen
French Toast and Bacon Soft Pretzels from The Stay at Home Chef
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Maple Candied Bacon from Life Made Simple
Bacon Cheese Ball from Creations by Kara
BBQ Chicken Bacon Pineapple Kabobs from Butter with a Side of Bread
Slow Cooker Turkey Bacon Avocado Bean Soup from 365 Days of Crockpot
Maple Bacon Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Yummy Healthy Easy
and more delicious bacon recipes from The Baker Upstairs: