Easter Bunny Snack Mix
This Easter Bunny snack mix is so easy to make, and so fun for the holiday! It’s sure to delight both kids and adults!
Lately I am totally into snack mixes! I’m still having a lot of morning sickness with this pregnancy, and can’t really keep down any big meals, so snacks throughout the day are a good solution for me. I usually try to stick to reasonably healthy snack mixes, like nuts and dried fruit, but sometimes it’s fun to add a few little treats in there too. I made this Easter Bunny snack mix for my family this week, and it got rave reviews! It’s full of fun and colorful treats, and perfect for this time of year!
I started with a simple white chocolate popcorn base, but jazzed it up with some pastel nonpareil sprinkles to make it more fun and springy. Next I threw in some bunny crackers (my girls’ favorite!), added some mini marshmallows to stand in for bunny tails, and finally added some pastel M&Ms (because everything is better with chocolate, right?). This snack mix is so festive and colorful, and perfect for adding to the kids’ Easter baskets or bringing to a spring party. It’s so quick and easy to make, and sure to be a new favorite!
Easter Bunny Snack MixPrint Recipe
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 4 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1 tablespoon pastel sprinkles
- 1 box Annie's bunny grahams birthday cake flavor
- 1 cup pastel M&Ms
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate on 50% heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Toss the white chocolate with the popcorn, and spread the popcorn out on a sheet pan. Sprinkle the popcorn with the pastel sprinkles and let cool completely.
- To make the snack mix, add the white chocolate popcorn, bunny grahams, M&Ms, and mini marshmallows to a large bowl, and toss to combine. Store in an airtight container.