Chicken Parmesan Sliders
These chicken parmesan sliders are so delicious, and so simple and quick to make. They’re perfect for parties!
Happy Monday! Who else is super excited for Halloween? I absolutely love this time of year and look forward to it all year long. The past few years we’ve always had things come up during the month of October and haven’t been able to do all of our fall traditions, but this year (through sheer force of will on my part, I think) we’ve actually managed to cross a lot of things off our fall bucket list. We’ve made caramel apples and Halloween sugar cookies, we’ve seen the pretty fall leaves and visited the pumpkin patch, and we’ve got plans for some fun Halloween parties. And speaking of Halloween parties, these chicken parmesan sliders make the perfect party food! They are super quick and easy to make, and so tasty too!
I kept things quick and simple and used pre-made chicken strips from the freezer section to make these sliders. I also added some garlic bread flavor the buns to make them extra tasty. With some store-bought marinara sauce and slices of mozzarella cheese, these sliders came together in about 30 minutes. So easy and so delicious!
To make the finished sliders a little more fun, I added some cute Halloween tags on top! They’re simple and quick to make, but I think they make the sandwiches extra fun and festive.
To make the tags, I just printed the sheet out, cut them into circles with my 1 1/4 inch circle cutter, and taped them to some toothpicks. Easy peasy! If you would like to download them to make your own cute tags, you can download a version with cutting guides here or a version with no guides here.
These sliders are perfect for a party or as a quick meal for your little trick or treaters. My whole family loved these and can’t wait for me to make them again!
Chicken Parmesan SlidersPrint Recipe
- 12 small slider buns
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- 12 slider-sized pieces of mozzarella cheese
- 12 tablespoons marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400. Split the slider buns in half and spread each half with melted butter. Sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, then remove from the oven and set aside. While the buns are baking, bake the chicken strips for 18-20 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from oven and cut each strip in half.
- Place half of a chicken strip on each of the bottom slider buns, then top with 1 tablespoon marinara sauce and a slice of mozzarella cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the other halves of the slider buns, then add a cute Halloween tag before serving. Enjoy!