These simple and delicious chicken club wraps are the perfect easy lunch!
Okay, I fully recognize that this is not one of those artfully crafted gourmet recipes. It’s more a quick and easy lunch born of desperation and having only a few lonely ingredients in the fridge. But I’m going to share it because perhaps you, like me, are always desperately searching for new lunch ideas that don’t involve eating the crusts of your kiddo’s peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the crushed up goldfish cracker crumbs from the bottom of the bag. (Or maybe that’s just me.) In any case, these chicken club wraps are super easy, super delicious, and take only a few minutes to make. The perfect lunch for a busy day!
Easy Chicken Club WrapsPrint Recipe
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese I used a cheddar blend
- 2 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Warm the tortillas to soften. On each tortilla, layer lettuce, chicken, shredded cheese, and bacon, then drizzle with ranch dressing. Enjoy!