This honey lime berry salad is so fresh and delicious! It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and takes only a few minutes to make.
This honey lime berry salad is pretty much everything that’s great about summer! Fresh berries, lime zest, and honey combine to make a salad that’s fresh and bursting with flavor. We make this almost nightly all summer long, and it’s a favorite with the whole family. This is really just the best fruit salad recipe ever… it works with any type of fruit, and the honey and lime amp up the flavor and make it extra delicious!
Honey Lime Berry SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 cup fresh strawberries rinsed and cut into quarters
- 1 cup fresh blueberries rinsed
- 1 cup fresh blackberries rinsed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries rinsed
- 1 kiwi skin removed, cut into pieces
- zest of one lime
- 2-3 teaspoons honey to taste
- Toss the strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and kiwi together. Sprinkle with lime zest and drizzle with honey, and toss to distribute evenly. This salad tastes even better if it’s refrigerated for 30 minutes or so before serving to allow the flavors to meld, but it’s delicious either way!
originally published on Somewhat Simple