Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
These simple and delicious baked creamy chicken taquitos take just a few minutes to make, and are the perfect quick lunch or snack!
With the kiddos home for the summer, I have been quickly running out of ideas for lunch! We’ve been eating some variation of either mac and cheese, turkey and crackers, or tuna fish sandwiches for a few weeks now. As much as the kids love it, I need a little more variety than that in my meals. These baked creamy chicken taquitos were the perfect solution! I made them using ingredients I already had on hand, and they were incredibly quick to make. They’re also super delicious! My kids both loved them too, so it was a win all around. I dipped mine in some spicy salsa (which the kids skipped) and it was a quick and easy lunch. These taquitos would also make a perfect appetizer or snack!
Baked Creamy Chicken TaquitosPrint Recipe
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture in a line in the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.