These thai peanut chicken skewers are so delicious and flavorful! They are a quick and easy weeknight dinner that everyone will love!
If I want my kids to eat something, all I have to do is smother it in thai peanut sauce. Everyone in my family is crazy about that sauce! We use it to make thai chicken pizza, thai peanut noodles, and drizzle it over steamed vegetables for an easy and healthy dinner. These thai peanut chicken skewers are another fantastic way to enjoy that amazing sauce, and they are fantastic! They’re super easy to make, and everyone in my family loved them. I served them with some coconut rice on the side, and they went perfectly together!
Thai Peanut Chicken SkewersPrint Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha more or less to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Whisk together the chicken broth, peanut butter, sriracha, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and lime juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thickened and starting to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place the chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour half of the peanut sauce over the top of the chicken. Close the bag and toss to coat the chicken in the sauce. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to cook. When you’re ready to cook the chicken, preheat the oven to 400. Stack the chicken pieces on wooden or metal skewers, and place them on a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes, flip, and bake another 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Brush with remaining peanut sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.