This savory ravioli with mushroom cream sauce is a flavorful and delicious meal that’s ready in 30 minutes!
Now that December is here, it’s officially the busiest time of year! Why not make things a little easier on yourself with a quick and easy dinner recipe? This ravioli with mushroom cream sauce is so simple to make, and full of flavor! It takes less than thirty minutes to put together, and it’s so hearty and delicious. It’s perfect for a cold winter night!
There’s something really special and comforting about a warm bowl of pasta with a hearty sauce when it’s cold outside. My kids aren’t traditionally big fans of mushrooms, but they absolutely gobbled this ravioli up. It’s so simple and easy to make, using ingredients I usually have on hand, so it’s perfect for a busy night when dinner time rolls around and I realize I haven’t planned anything.
The mushrooms give the sauce a ton of flavor, and they are so delicious paired with the tender ravioli. Serve it with a sprinkle of shredded parmesan cheese on top, and you’ve got a perfect meal! I used sausage ravioli from Costco because it’s what I had on hand, but you could use any flavor of ravioli that you like. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Ravioli with Mushroom Cream SaucePrint Recipe
- 1 package around 18 ounces refrigerated ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions. While the water is boiling, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, and sprinkle with the salt and worcestershire sauce. Cook until the mushrooms are soft. Add the flour and stir to coat the mushrooms in the flour. Cook 2-3 minutes, until the flour is absorbed. Slowly whisk in the milk, a little at a time, stirring frequently. Add the beef broth and stir until combined. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in the cream, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Toss the cooked ravioli with the mushroom sauce and serve hot.